& your wedding experience
First of all, CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited for both of you to be starting this new chapter of your lives together!
Getting married only 4 years ago myself, I know how exciting and frustrating it can be to be wedding planning. However, I want to help you make the photography part of your engagement and wedding journey stress-free and fun!
I believe in capturing classic portraits and real moments throughout your wedding day. The kind of images that remind you of the joy that can be found in the simplest of moments together. I also believe in printing your images, which is why I offer a custom album and wall design experience for you to enjoy your images every day for years to come!
Hey! I'm Katie!
First, fill out this contact form to get in touch with me! Once I receive your inquiry I'll email you with our next steps. I want to hear all about your love story and wedding plans! If you prefer, we can meet for coffee or chat over zoom as well!
Once you're ready to book, I'll send you a booking proposal through my easy-to-use online system. To secure your date, I require a signed contract and 30% retainer. Your remaining balance will then be broken down into easy monthly payments until 1 month before your wedding. If you don't want monthly payments, then the final balance is due 30 days before your wedding date.
Book your date
Yay! You're officially a KOP Couple! Next, we'll schedule your engagement session! I'll help you create the choose the best locations and activities tailored to your love story. I'll help you feel comfortable in front of the camera and teach you everything you need to know! I'll also be sending you your wedding planning guide to help you prepare for your session and wedding!
1-2 months before your wedding, we will create your wedding day timeline! This ensures plenty of time for those dreamy portraits you love and for you to relax and ENJOY your wedding day! If you are working with a wedding planner, this is the time we will connect and make sure our schedules are in sync. Our main goal is to serve you!
Your wedding day is here! All the time and planning is coming together and it's going to be incredible! Have fun and take it all in as I capture all the pretty details, grand moments, laughter, happy tears, and all your friends and family getting down on the dance floor! I'm so excited to celebrate with you!
A week after your wedding, you'll see a curated sneak peak on my blog of your wedding day! 3 weeks later you will receive your full wedding gallery! Order an album? Simply mark your favorites in your gallery and I'll create a custom proof of your album. You'll get the chance to review and make any customizations before your first family heirloom is created! Albums are my favorite!
Gallery & Album
By the time your wedding experience is over, we will probably feel like good friends. I'd love to not only be your wedding photographers, but your family photographer as well! I want to help you capture your story as your family grows! I want to be the one your kids remember by name and who get excited when you say it's time for family photos! Move to another state? I love to travel so don't let that stop you!
keep in touch
THE BEGINNING OF YOUR LEGACY
I hear it all the time...couples wish they would have invested more in their wedding photos. The truth is, your wedding day will fly by in an incredible blur of happiness, tears of joy, and lots of fun. When the day is done, your wedding photos will be one of the only things to remember it by. Not only that, but this is the beginning of your legacy to pass down for generations to come.
+ 10 Hours of Coverage
+ 2 Professional Photographers
+ 6 Hours of Coverage
+ 1 Professional Photographer
+ Additional Photographer - 350
+ Additional Coverage - 300/per hour
+ 8 Hours of Coverage
+ 2 Professional Photographers
Perfect for large weddings, lots of guests and large bridal parties, the Peony collection is your best bet! With plenty of time and 2 photographers, you can relax and enjoy your day as we capture everything unfold from getting ready to dancing the night away.
Perfect for more intimate weddings with a guest lists under 100 people, this collection is for you. The Dahlia collection gives you just enough time to photograph you slipping into your wedding dress, walking down the aisle, beautiful portraits and most of your reception events.
The most popular collection by far! From sipping mimosas and getting ready with your best friends, to breaking it down on the dancefloor, this collection is perfect for most wedding days! With plenty of time and 2 photographers, you can rest assured your entire day is captured!
This is one of my favorite parts of your wedding experience! After your wedding, one of the first things you will see is an album draft of the highlights of your wedding day. These luxury albums come in a variety of linen & leather colors. These aren’t your grandparents wedding albums. These and hand-crafted, modern, lay perfectly flat and look incredible on coffee tables. These will be something you will pass down to your children and grandchildren one day. Together, we create your dream album with your favorite images. In 4-6 weeks your album will be delivered and you can start reliving your wedding day over and over again.
All wedding collections include a complimentary engagement session. I include this for a few reasons:
1. I want you to feel 100% comfortable in front of me and my camera. That way on your wedding day you already know the poses and can have fun with them instead of worrying if you're doing it right.
2. I love meeting you before your wedding day! It gives us a chance to laugh, joke around and connect so we're like old friends on your big day.
3. Engagement sessions can be unique and a fun way to incorporate your love story into your wedding experience! I love when couples suggest going to their favorite ice cream place, walking their favorite trail or bringing their fur-children.
frequently asked questions
- A second professional photographer is more than just another camera on your wedding day. A second photographer not only captures alternate angles of the same moments, but they also assist me throughout the day, helping me make your day run smoother. I've never had a couple regret having a second photographer.
- Absolutely! I love to travel! Travel fees apply after 80 miles from Logansport, IN. To learn more about destination elopements and weddings, please inquire for more details.
- Yes! I love being able to offer flexible payment plans to my couples. By default, I break your balance down into easy monthly payments up until one month before your wedding.
- Great! First I'll have you fill out this contact form HERE so we can get in touch. I'll make sure I'm available for your date and we can schedule a time to chat about your big day and what collection you're interested in!
- Absolutely! You will receive your high-resolution digital images through an online gallery. From there you can download them and print them anywhere you wish. However, I do have an incredible online store where you can order prints and wall art straight from your gallery! So can your family, without having to go through you!
Yay! I'm so excited to start planning with you and making your wedding experience an amazing one! Next, simply reply via email and let me know which collection you're thinking about! We will then set up a time to chat via video or phone call to make sure we're a great fit! Or, if you're ready to book, I'll send you a contract and invoice and we can get the ball rolling! I can't wait to chat with you!